To Our Loyal Patients,
In the wake of the Covid-19 pandemic, we have implemented new protocols and safety measures which go beyond standard CDC and Mass Dental Society guidelines for infection control. Please see the following:
- All patients and staff MUST have a face mask or face covering on prior to entering Pondside Dental
- All patients and staff MUST sanitize hands in the Pondside Dental foyer prior to entering the dental practice
- All patients and staff will be asked to complete a Covid-19 questionnaire/attestation form and submit to a temperature check
- We are limiting patient numbers in the hallways and common areas of our practice; as such, a Pondside Dental team member will escort you immediately to the operatory and dismiss you one at a time in an orderly fashion
- In additional to frequent disinfecting of “touch” surfaces, we have installed a UVC Germicidal light system throughout the entire office.
- We have also installed a state-of-the-art air purification system throughout the dental practice.
As your dental healthcare providers, we have tried to go above and beyond to mitigate all risks of potential disease transmission within our facility. We understand how difficult this time is for everyone, and do not want to see matters further complicated by unnecessary and preventable dental emergencies. We are here for your dental healthcare needs and can assure you that all precautions that can be taken, are being taken. We look forward to welcoming back our community of patients and wish everyone safety, health and prosperity.
Pondside Dental Associates